Getting bloggerific // Music Monday…

I have read a decent bit of bloggerific stuff; advice to drive more traffic to your blog, advice to make money on your blog, advice to produce more comments on your blog, ect, ect, ect. 

I have even tried some of it. For a while I tried to post a video a week; youtube, godtube, something / anything-tube, I tried to post it. But I realized 90% of the videos out there are crap. That leaves 10% of good crap which is millions of videos BUT there was just to much crap to sift through, I gave up on the endeavor.

Well I am trying another one… This one is inspired by my good friend Troy Hochstetler (who has a great blog) and who commented on my facebook about my addition of William Fitzsimmons to my iLike music deal. He gave me an idea... 

Well i really like music, i listen to a ton of music and i buy way to much music (at least that's what my wife tells me). I kinda dabble in all kinds of genres and musical tastes. I thought maybe it was time to share some of my musical encounters on my blogl

So i am declaring Monday, Music Mondays! (at least until i think of a more clever name).

The plan is just to share some of my musical favorite, friends, and recent purchases. I'll post a VIRB link & Myspace link most of the times so that you can check it out for yourself. You can let me know what you think and share some of your favorites a long the way. 

Stayed tunes...  Music Monday post #1 coming shortly